Inflatable rentals are one of the most popular new businesses in the US due to the relatively low cost of entry. A step up from that, local party centers, which normally have 5-6 inflatables, along with some birthday party rooms, though having more overhead, can be very successful if located in the right areas. Because they can operate year round in a climate controlled facility, their dollar volume is considerably higher.
Another factor to consider, because the party facility offers a much more controlled facility from a safety standpoint, the insurance premiums are often not much more than a mobile rental business doing 1/5 the volume. Whichever way you decide to go, NSERA has program for you.
NSERA offers insurance programs for both inflatable rental businesses as well as inflatable party centers.
10 Reasons to Insure Your Mobile Inflatable Business with NSERA:
- NSERA is a nationally recognized leader in the sports, entertainment and recreational insurance industry with substantial buying power in the marketplace
- A rated carriers provide excellent coverage and security for your business
- Hundreds of business owners have joined forces with NSERA, enabling us to offer cost-effective programs that provide competitive premiums to our valued NSERA members
- NSERA is licensed to conduct business in 48 states
- Our licensed agents will do extensive research to provide you with a customized policy specifically underwritten and designed to manage the everyday risks of your business
- Our staff is highly trained to service specialty insurance markets
- NSERA offers excellent programs including all risk property policies including replacement costs with exceptionally low deductibles
- Our success is built on relationships, service and mutual trust
- Superior customer service
- We combine outstanding coverage, services, pricing and expert loss control to lower costs for association members and improve their overall insurance programs